Starting Thursday, June 18th, 2020 we will be Opening for Curbside and Limited Outdoor Dining.
Welcome Back to the Leaf!
Please read the guidelines and protocols provided by the CDC, this city and this state pertaining to your visit with us:
• All outdoor dining operations are subject to change
• All outdoor dining operations are weather permitting
• All social distancing measures will be strictly enforced
• We can only sit 4 guests from the same household per table
• No congregating between tables or on sidewalk.
• Please remain seated at your table
• Wearing a mask/face covering is always required unless seated at your table
• Tables will be allotted 1.5 hours to dine to allow enough time to enjoy their
meal, while allowing us enough time to properly clean and reset between seatings
• Outside restroom facility will be available for guest use only. A mask or
face covering is required for entering the outdoor restroom facilities.
• No Guest will be permitted to enter the restaurant for any reason
• The front door to the restaurant will be for restaurant staff use only
• All staff are required to wash their hands frequently. Please understand that
this safety step may cause some slight delay in service
• Condiments and menus are single-use and will be disposed of after use
• As will navigate around a new menu and new protocols, substitutions and special
orders will be on a case to case basis, but we will try to honor your requests
• All restaurant staff will adhere to all CDC and Board of Health sanitation guidelines
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work through
these new restrictions and protocols. We look forward to serving you.